Sunday, October 20, 2013

Protein Truffles

Yesterday I broke the 200 pound mark and I am super happy about that and ALSO I am 4 more pounds away from officially losing 100 pounds!!  I've come a long way and have worked my azz off seriously! Lol It has been hard but at the same time it has been worth every sweat, craving, and temptation.  It's true what they say....if your really want something, you better work girl!  Naturally as any other human being, when one accomplishes kind of a big thing, you want to go out and celebrate, drink, eat everything, etc...but sometimes you have to substitute and adjust those celebrations as well.  So I went with making myself a sweet satisfying treat while still getting my protein and healthiness on.  I only had 1 chocolate chip cookie dough Quest bar left and I had an idea (because sometimes I have those) and hence protein truffles.  Hope your having a good Sunday night and that you surround your week with positive people and positive thoughts.  Much Love ;)


Protein Truffles 

- 1/4 C. Dark Chocolate chips or smart chips
- 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest bar or any protein bar of your choice
- Wax paper





*Cut your protein bar into 5-6 pieces and roll them into little balls.   Put some muscle into it, because well...it's a protein bar.  Those things are kind of tough.



Melt your chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for about 30 seconds to a minute checking on it so  it doesn't burn.  Put a piece of wax paper on a small plate and roll each protein ball in the melted chocolate, set them on the wax paper.  Put the plate in the fridge for about an hour or so to set.  Enjoy!! 





01 02 03
04 05 06
07 08 11 12

No comments:

Post a Comment