Friday, February 7, 2014

Pumpkin Protein Bars

I love pumpkin everything and anything.  I mean who doesn't? Other than a few guys I work with...tsk tsk! Shame on them.  Anyways I love these pumpkin bars.  Their low-fat and low-carb.  I usually switch out different protein bar recipes every week and bring 2 in a little ziplock bag or small Tupperware for myself as desert to end my protein meal that I prep for work days, or just to snack on at home when I have a sweet craving.




  • 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
  • 6 egg whites
  • 2 scoops Cinnamon Roll protein powder or vanilla protein powder 
  • 1/4 cup coconut flour
  • 1/2 C. Coconut sugar or Stevia/Truvia blend (whichever you have)
  • 1 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
  • 1 tsp baking powder

Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, measure out your ingredients, and mix together in a bowl.  I sprayed a 9″x9″ baking pan with non-stick spray.  You can sprinkle with some flour to make sure they don't stick or put wax paper and spray that before you pour the batter in.  Bake for  25-30 minutes.   Eat them warm or if your like me, I like to prep these and cut them when their cooled completely and put them in a Tupperware and keep in the fridge.  Enjoy!

Nutrition Information: Per Bar (makes 9 bars):
8.6g Protein
5.7g Carbs
 0.9g Fat
 65.6 Calories 01 02 03
04 05 06
07 08 11 12

No comments:

Post a Comment