Friday, January 27, 2012

Foodie Adventure



One of the things I  LOVE to do is try out new eating spots..I mean who doesn't right?!  Food brings people together and if ever it seperates us, well...it probably wasn't very good.  So last week as part of my foodie experience and my cousins b-day we went out to a little sheek restaurant in Provo called Spicy Corea.  If you like authentic Korean food and a little kick in your mouth, this is the perfect little undiscovered gem of a place.  Oh my kim chee it was good!  I got the Spicy Bulgogi (pictured top left) and it came with 3 sides in the box (pictured top right), kim chee & nuts, sweet corea potatoes, and iceberg lettuce w/some kind of chili sauce.  Being that I live in Utah, this place is very authentic and the food is fabulous.  All this for a $5.99 lunch special? Even Sweeter!




For dessert we went to a new little ice cream place in the Provo towne mall called Tokyo Sweets.  In case your wondering...No, we did not plan for an Asian theme here Lol.  Anyways guess what they had? Mochi Ice Cream!! Yup ...I was surprised to.  Of course I wanted to try everything but as calories would have it, I went for the Banana Tempura and Ice cream and my cousin got the Cheesecake tempura and ice cream.  We tried each others and I have to say the cheesecake tempura just melted in your mouth..It was sinfully good.  If you feel up to a foodie adventure, try these two great eats.

01 02 03
04 05 06
07 08 11 12

No comments:

Post a Comment